MTC Sky Remote Codes
Follow these instructions to program your Sky remote to operate your MTC TV.
- Turn on your MTC TV.
- Press the TV button on your Sky remote control.
- Hold the Select and RED buttons for several seconds until the LED blinks twice then release.
- Press the TV button again
- Enter the 4 digit brand code: 0185 - the LED will blink twice
- Point the remote at the TV and press the Stand by button.
- If the television goes into Stand By press the SELECT button to store this code.
- If the TV does not go in to Stand by mode, press the TV button and repeat from step 6
Steps 6 through 8 are repeated to try each of the codes held internally on your remote for various MTC televisions. If step 6 is successful, you know the code operated your television, so at that point you can store it and you're done. Otherwise you can continue and try the next.